Create list of Prime Numbers- You are going to create a Queue (specific type of Linked List). You will then fill it with numbers consecutively numbered from 2 to n where n is entered by the user. When creating your Queue object use the correct function names for enqueue and dequeue.
Create a second List - this one should be a Queue - it is empty.
Once you have the first List filled we are going to use a technique called Sieve of Eratosthenes which uses first queue to fill the second queue. You will need to look at the algorithm for this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sieve_of_Eratosthenes
Here is the simple method to do this - L1 is the first list, Q1 is the Queue.
1. Go to 1st element in L1 (which will be 2).
2. Because it exists - Enqueue this into Q1 and dequeue it from L1
3. Iterate through each element of L1 and if the value is divisible by 2 dequeue it.
4. When done go back to the beginning of the list (the value will be 3 the second time around)
5. Print Iteration 1, Value of L1 (all elements) and Q1 (all elements)
6. Repeat steps 2-5 with this new element - repeat until L1 is empty.
Sample output with input 10
Iteration 0: L1 = 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, Q1 = ,
Iteration 1: L1 = 3 5 7 9, Q1 = 2
Iteration 2: L1 = 5 7, Q1 = 2 3
Iteration 3: L1 = 7, Q1 = 2 3 5
Iteration 4: L1 = , Q1 = 2 3 5 7